What is the Purpose of Schools?

 



   What Is The Purpose Of Schools?

By: Gabriella Salinas 


September. 6th, 2022 


       The main purpose of schools is to teach and prepare kids for their future. Schools are such an important part in our life and definitely a huge accomplishment once you graduate. Schools helps better us. I know for a fact school has definitely made me a better person, I've learned so much knowledge from school. Every subject that we take in school is for a reason and the purpose in school is to better help us and gives knowledge so one day we can have a great career in the future. The purpose of school is that it helps better us as a society and as a person. I thank every one of my teachers that I've had throughout elementary, middle school and high school. Each and every one of those teachers helped me and gave me knowledge on what I was being taught and I learned and learned. School is such a privilege and we should not take it for granted because each of our teachers who have taught us anything throughout our life has its purpose. The purpose of school is not to only make us more smarter, but for it to make us a better person and know more of what we're learning each day. School is very important for me and I'm very thankful for everything I've learned and I can't wait to teach that to my future students one day. School has its purpose for each and every one of us!
 
 Marginalized students are students who feel left out, not wanted or even if they're going through anything and or personal background. What our school system should do. What our teachers should do is never make your student feel left out. Each and every one of the students matter. No matter what each and every kid matters. What the school system should do is make the classroom feel better for the students, make them feel excited to be at school. Be that teacher they'll remember that was nice and was there for them. Be that teacher that will not only help them learn but help them be successful for the future. One last thing that teachers can do to help students feel more better and safer is to also have visuals up in the classroom to see what the objective is for that day of the class period or even anything coming up like homework and etc. 
 
One last thing to add is the importance schools have is that they give us great leadership skills, It helps us know how to properly manage our time and school work and daily life. We also learn many things througout our day. School has a purpose for us all! Thank You!



     

Comments

Popular Posts