What lengths am I willing to go in order to do right by every child?

 What lengths am I willing to go in order to do right by every child?



October.26th, 2022 





As a future educator I believe being there for your students should always be a priority. Us as teachers we should always strive to create a safe but also fun environment for our kids. Having welcoming signs in your classrooms and just creating a place where kids feel safe and feel like they can be themselves freely should always be what we hope to see each day in our classrooms. Another thing I will say is to most definitely hear your students out. They each all have a voice and we should always listen to what they have to say too. Every kid that walks through that door in your classrooms serves a purpose and we should always strive to make a student feel welcomed always. I want to be a teacher that will always be there for my students and who feel that they can always talk to me about school or anything. We as educators not only teach our students but we also are there to protect them and make them feel welcomed and have fun in learning. As an educator we must set an example for our students they are watching us and we definitely have to be respectful always to whoever we encounter. Being a teacher is such an important job and even more happy if you love what you're doing. Having a passion to teach every child is such a precious thing. I can't wait to become an educator one day for my future elementary students, and in my classroom I will create safe and a welcoming environment for all of my students. Make it fair for everyone and give every child a voice because they all matter. Like I said every child that comes across our classroom every year is a blessing. Let kids come and be excited for school and that want to learn, so create a place where kids become excited each day about coming to school. Be caring, loving and welcoming, and connect with your students. If they ever need anything be there for them. A student wants to feel safe and welcomed and let them know that you will be there for them always. Show that you care and be loving towards every child. 

Comments

Popular Posts